Zach Bush MD is a physician specialising in internal medicine, endocrinology and hospice care.
He is an internationally recognised educator and thought leader on the microbiome as it relates to health, disease and food systems.
Dr. Zach founded Seraphic Group and the non-profit Farmer’s Footprint to develop root-cause solutions for human and ecological health.
His passion for education reaches across many disciplines, including topics such as the role of soil and water ecosystems in human genomics, immunity, and gut/brain health.
His education has highlighted the need for a radical departure from chemical farming and pharmacy, and his ongoing efforts are providing a path for consumers, farmers, and mega-industries to work together for a healthy future for people and planet.
A number of clips from this groundbreaking interview are now available to download, share and repost. Spread the word and defend our human rights: grab these clips today!
1. The Fear Paradigm
2. Is Pollution Responsible for Covid-19
3. Soil Antibiotics and Cancer
4. The Health System Whack-a-mole Game
5. The Pharmaceutical Industry Is Just A Machine
6. The Reality of Covid-19
7. Why We Are Not Being Told the Truth
8. Was Hypoxia Treated Right in Covid-19 Patients
9. The Censorship Is Out of Fear of Loss of Control
10. We Don’t Need to Fight the Coronavirus
11. Has There Ever Been A Successful Vaccine
12. The Rebirth
13. George Floyd
We’re always publishing free content, stay up to date.
We take your privacy seriously. We will never sell your information.