Robert O’Neill is the former United States Navy SEAL, and special warfare operator turned motivational speaker and author. He is known as “the man who killed Osama bin Laden” after firing the fatal shots during Operation Neptune Spear on May 1, 2011.
As a former SEAL Team Six leader – considered the most elite special forces unit in the world – he became one of the most highly-decorated combat veterans of our time.
He received 52 decorations in the military, including 2 silver stars, 4 bronze star medals with valour and 3 Presidential unit citations, for his extraordinary heroism.
He was deployed more than a dozen times and held leadership roles in over 400 combat missions within four theatres of war.
He currently performs motivational talks across the US, while offering his military expertise and analysis for Fox News. His book The Operator: Firing the Shots That Killed Osama Bin Laden and My Years as a Seal Team Warrior was a New York Times bestseller.
A number of clips from this groundbreaking interview are now available to download, share and repost. Spread the word and defend our human rights: grab these clips today!
1. The Impact And Start Of 9/11
2. The Plan To Kill Osama Bin Laden
3. The Mission That Changed My Life
4. The Last 90min After Killing Osama Bin Laden Were The Most Critical Of My Life
5. It Took Us 47min To Complete The Mission
6. How The Public And Media Reacted To The Mission
7. When I Knew It Was The Time To Retire
8. The Seals Are Not Looking For A ‘Thank You’ But To Save As Many People As Possible
9. Life After The Seals
10. America Today
11. Using My Years Of Experience As A Seal To Train And Help People & Corporate Businesses
We’re always publishing free content, stay up to date.
We take your privacy seriously. We will never sell your information.