Candace Owens is an American conservative commentator and political activist born in Stamford, Connecticut. She is known for her pro-Trump activism and her criticism of Black Lives Matter and of the Democratic Party. She worked for the conservative advocacy group Turning Point USA between 2017 and 2019.
Candace attended the University of Rhode Island for three years to study journalism before leaving to work in New York City. Owens worked in fashion, followed by private equity for four years before launching a website to combat cyberbullying in 2016.
As a result of the pressures and criticism her start-up faced, Candace became more active in the world of politics, particularly in the context of social media being used as a method of political manipulation.
Candace’s authentic, fearless, and often countercultural statements have positioned her as a prominent figure in the current cultural dialogue. Candace is particularly dedicated to advocating for independent thinking among minorities after discovering that minorities’ best interests are often subordinated to political party agendas.
A number of clips from this groundbreaking interview are now available to download, share and repost. Spread the word and defend our human rights: grab these clips today!
1. Candace’s View On Freedom Of Speech.
2. Candace On Anti Marketing
3. Candace On Facebook
4. Diversifying Technology And Why We Need It
5. How Does Candace Feel About Being Deplatformed?
6. Candace Views On Working During The Pandemic
7. Candace’s View On Society
8. Candace Talks About Herself And Her Background
9. Candace On When She First Got Into Politics
10. Candace On How She Created Her Platform
11. Candace On Border Control And Immigration
12. What Does Candace Disagree With Trump On?
13. Candace’s View On Masculinity
14. Candace Talks About The Guardian Newspaper
15. Candace Talks About Independent Platforms
16. What Was It Like Interviewing Mike Pence?
17. What’s Next For Candace?
We’re always publishing free content, stay up to date.
We take your privacy seriously. We will never sell your information.