Michael Greger, M.D. FACLM is a physician, New York Times bestselling author, and internationally recognized professional speaker on a number of important public health issues. Dr. Greger has lectured at the Conference on World Affairs, the National Institutes of Health, and the International Bird Flu Summit, among countless other symposia and institutions; testified before Congress; has appeared on shows such as The Colbert Report and The Dr. Oz Show; and was invited as an expert witness in defense of Oprah Winfrey at the infamous “meat defamation” trial. In 2017, he was honored with the ACLM Lifestyle Medicine Trailblazer Award.
Dr. Greger’s most recent scientific publications in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, Critical Reviews in Microbiology, Family and Community Health, and the International Journal of Food Safety, Nutrition, and Public Health explore the public health implications of industrialized animal agriculture.
Dr. Greger is also licensed as a general practitioner specializing in clinical nutrition and is a founding member and Fellow of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine. He was featured on the Healthy Living Channel promoting his latest nutrition DVDs and honored to teach part of Dr. T. Colin Campbell’s esteemed nutrition course at Cornell University. Dr. Greger’s nutrition work can be found at NutritionFacts.org, which is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit charity.
He is the author of Bird Flu: A Virus of Our Own Hatching and Carbophobia: The Scary Truth Behind America’s Low Carb Craze. His latest books — How Not to Die, the How Not to Die Cookbook, and How Not to Diet — became instant New York Times Best Sellers.
A number of clips from this groundbreaking interview are now available to download, share and repost. Spread the word and defend our human rights: grab these clips today!
1. How To Survive A Pandemic
2. Pandemic Prevention
3. The Next Pandemic Might Kill Billions
4. Social Distancing Causes Other Types Of Deaths
5. There Is A Political Reason Why Things Won’t Change
6. The Best Reaction To Bad Information, Is More Information
7. Social Distancing Works For Those With A Weak Immune System
8. Your Health Should Not Put Others At Risk
9. How I Would Have Handled Public Policies
10. Why Knowing The Numerator Is Important To Accurately Tell The Figures
11. Twisting The Numbers To Sell More Medication
12. Will The Vaccine Be Effective
13. How Do We Avoid The Next Vaccine?
14. The Aids Epidemic
15. Healthy Eating For A Better Lifestyle
16. How Can We Keep Society Going?
17. Will China’s Wet Markets Be Regulated
We’re always publishing free content, stay up to date.
We take your privacy seriously. We will never sell your information.