General Robert Spalding, is the Special Assistant to the U.S. Air Force Vice Chief of Staff.
Spalding has served in senior positions of strategy and diplomacy within the Defense and State Departments for more than 26 years, and is an accomplished innovator in government and a national security policy strategist.
As Senior Director for Strategy to the President, he was the chief architect of the framework for national competition in the Trump administration’s National Security Strategy (NSS). He has earned recognition for his knowledge of Chinese economic competition, cyber warfare, and political influence, as well as for his ability to forecast global trends and develop innovative solutions.
Spalding’s groundbreaking work on competition in Secure 5G has reset the global environment for the next phase of cyber security in the information age.
He was a distinguished graduate of the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, and is fluent in Chinese Mandarin.
A number of clips from this groundbreaking interview are now available to download, share and repost. Spread the word and defend our human rights: grab these clips today!
1. The Communist Party Of China Is Responsible For The Pandemic
2. China Is Trying To Regain Its Dominance Over The World And Their People
3. The Reality Of Coronavirus In China
4. US Reaction On The Coronavirus
5. Implementing New Policies To Get Out Of Lockdown
6. Data Is A Strategic Resource We Need A National Security Policy Around It
7. Moving Into A 5G World
8. China Is A Test Of What Is Going To Happen In The West
9. Totalitarianism And Censorship
10. Information War
11. What We Can Do To Protect Ourselves During This Pandemic
12. Is This Pandemic A 100 Year Old Plan?
13. 20 Years And 12 Months From Now
14. The White House Used My Ideas And Facts
15. We Are Dependent On China To Make Our Apple iPhones
We’re always publishing free content, stay up to date.
We take your privacy seriously. We will never sell your information.