Alex Jones is an American broadcaster, journalist, and founder of the independent media platform InfoWars.
Over the past 3 decades, he has dug beneath the surface to expose the truth on some of the most controversial moments in history, including the Oklahoma City bombing, and 9/11 attacks.
He launched InfoWars in 1999, which now receives 10 million visitors every month, and is synonymous with the endless fight to protect civil liberties.
In 2018 his channels, with over 5 billion views, were removed from ALL technology and social media platforms, and he now exclusively broadcast through his own independent media platform.
Five months on from our first conversation, we’ve seen unparalleled big-tech censorship, violent global protests, and more recently the potential for a fraudulent election. Now MORE THAN EVER, the people need strong leadership and honesty from media they can trust.
A number of clips from this groundbreaking interview are now available to download, share and repost. Spread the word and defend our human rights: grab these clips today!
1. Have We Gained Some Ground On Big Tech Censorship?
2. Are Big Tech Companies Just Looking Out For Their Longterm Financial Interest?
3. Is ‘The Social Media Dilemma’ An Insight To The Future Of AI?
4. Talking About The ‘Scamdemic’ And The Last 6 Months
5. What Do You Tell People Who Bring Up The Statistics Of Deaths?
6. Has The Economic Damage And Social Scoring Already Happening?
7. This Is The Big Challenge, To Stand Up For Our Views
8. Can We Trust Taking The Vaccine?
9. What Do You Do If The Vaccine Becomes Mandatory?
10. The Mayhem Of BLM Protests Going On In The USA
11. How Do You Make People Start To Believe In Their Government Again?
12. The 2020 US Elections – Alex Jones Predictions
13. We Shouldn’t Trust The Polls
14. Human Destiny & Freedom
We’re always publishing free content, stay up to date.
We take your privacy seriously. We will never sell your information.